Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pimp your buddy
#1

same idea as pimp my ride but this time we surgically enhance someone.

"dood we removed your dick to put a 5 inch screen complete with a battery charger in your ass"

ahaha
Reply
#2

Are you drinking at work again ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

dude been ages that I wasn't wasted...ages....Cry
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:dude been ages that I wasn't wasted...ages....Cry

Have to call you next time I pass Geneva then ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Have to call you next time I pass Geneva then ...

I would just take a cheap flight to oslo just to kick your ass if you wouldn't do it !
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:I would just take a cheap flight to oslo just to kick your ass if you wouldn't do it !

Well if you fly to Oslo you better have a big fukking foot ....


I'm in Stockholm ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Well if you fly to Oslo you better have a big fukking foot ....


I'm in Stockholm ...

you had me at HIJACK :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
01-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
07-29-2006, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-16-2006, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)