Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Requiem for a dream
#1

Another piece of garbage.

Fucking people are retarded.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Raiden tell spork to call off the dogs, he's destroying this place with his shoe threads and movie reviews!!!I shudder to think whats next.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

The scene where Jennifer Connelly gets fucked in the ass is pretty good.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dream job
ntype
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Devious
03-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Last Post by Devious
08-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-16-2005, 01:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)