Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I had this dream
#1

I was going to a high school reunion type of thing...only I was with all of my college buddies and we were going to the house of this kid I knew in elementary school.

So I'm shoothing the shit with people I hadn't talked to in a while, and then I see fucking BIRD33 and Clay are there. Except I can't remember if Bird was a white dude or if he was his avatar. Either way, he had some Pennsylvania something-or-other hat on, and he really wanted to play some hoops. Clay had disappeared in the shitter for like a half hour, but he made it out.

I woke up before I had a chance to assess anyone's bball skillz.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Why would I be a white guy?How long did we make out in your dream?

I'd roll everyone here in basketball.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

how pissed is 8 going to be when he realizes he wasn't in my dream?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Remember when we were putting the IT dream team together? With the (never) intention of playing together in Chicago at the big meet and greet?
Yeah, me neither. :$

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:how pissed is 8 going to be when he realizes he wasn't in my dream?

not very. I'm finding it funny you take this forums serious enough to dream about it. as far as basketball ball goes bird is your idol and clay has always been the board fag so it makes sense the two of them would be in it.


I'm really surprised you had a different set of friends for college.
Reply
#6

who coached you on that response?



and why the surprise?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:who coached you on that response?



and why the surprise?

why would I need to be coached?

i'm suprised you have that many friends. You ever see any of your buddies from middle school?
Reply
#8

8-2

Wooley-0

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I had a group of friends from high school, then went to college and met a new group. I hang out with both groups regularly.

I don't see what's so hard to understand.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I'm not posting in this thread again. We can't afford to lose any more members.
Reply
#11

I'm a glue guy, like Russell Robinson. I make everyone on the court look good...

...and not because I suck, Bird33.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Don't you know the last person to "I had a dream" was killed?(s'up Martin)

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dream job
ntype
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Last Post by Devious
08-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Last Post by SanDog
07-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Last Post by cLaY
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-16-2005, 01:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)