09-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Could still beat the Raiders.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
BIRD33 Wrote:They(ND) came out so flat it was pathetic.Nebraska Vs. The Raiders is a toss up.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I knew notre dame was gonna shit the bed. I bet Michigan and the points.. but Fucking Florida didn't cover.
SanDog Wrote:The more I see of them, the more I think the Raiders may not score a touchdown all season. I do think they have faced two of the better defenses in football, but for fuck sake, 6 turnovers?
BIRD33 Wrote:Do they do anything well? I think Shell might have had the game pass him by.
BIRD33 Wrote:Sell out.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..
Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.
ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..
Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.
ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..
BIRD33 Wrote:Do you mind if I tell other people:Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm a gambler.. When I look at a game I put all feelings aside. It'd be stupid to take UL Lafayette all year..
Michigan is almost always a trap game for ND. Michigan is one of those special teams that play terrible if they have a good team.. and excellent if they have a bad team.
ND will rebound.. at least it wasn't Michigan St..
I can't bet against a team I root for.That's the definition of selling out.
BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/chri...201684.phpI like the way you talk.
I'm pretty sure I jerked it to chris fowlers wife in high school.
StreetLight Wrote:I laughed at Notre Dame.