Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone have any idea...
#1

how much porn chicks make? I mean the ones that piss, shit and puke on each other.

how much could that really be worth to actually let someone vomit on you?
Reply
#2

There was an HBO Real Sex story on Fetish video last week. That shit was funny. They had the tranny with a dick, dude was freaking me out, he looked like a chick.
The had "sex with Big foot", all sorts of shit. They had this one old man, called himself the oldest man in porn. Produces and shoots his own videos with hot sluts. Filmed most of it at his house. He did some scenes in a Port a potty. What the fuck?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I suppose that in porn more than elswhere you have to find a niche or fill a hole.

ahah.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:I suppose that in porn more than elswhere you have to find a niche or fill a hole.

ahah.
What is in like in there? Is that from ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:What is in like in there? Is that from ?

often dark'n wet sometimes it's even dark wet'n stincky
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:There was an HBO Real Sex story on Fetish video last week. That shit was funny. They had the tranny with a dick, dude was freaking me out, he looked like a chick.
The had "sex with Big foot", all sorts of shit. They had this one old man, called himself the oldest man in porn. Produces and shoots his own videos with hot sluts. Filmed most of it at his house. He did some scenes in a Port a potty. What the fuck?

I saw that shit. That tranny was a hot chick with a penis. :ct:

You see that fat chick video with the dude rolling her in flour? Last Boyscout kinda shit...
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I saw that shit. That tranny was a hot chick with a penis. :ct:

You see that fat chick video with the dude rolling her in flour? Last Boyscout kinda shit...

that tranny was a dude with a false pairs of boobs not a "hot chick with a penis".

....

weirdo'
Reply
#8

Why does 8 need this information?
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why does 8 need this information?

he needed to say out loud that he found a tranny hot and like he couldn't do it at his local joint he went on the intarweb to alleviate his burden.
Reply
#10

I was told this morning that people are paid something like $400 to sit for practice pelvic and rectal exams (basically being the crash test dummy for med students and nurses and stuff). I think I've found a new career.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Last Post by Spyker
08-14-2006, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)