Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So whose idea was it....
#1

to stalk all the old skool IT'ers and have them stop by this week?

Whoever it was Excellent job. (even if it turns out it was 8, I still mean it)

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

This is kind of like walking into Dodge City and seeing Cole Younger, Jesse and Frank, Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Billy the Kid, etc.
Reply
#3

Uhmmm usually you and 8 do the stalkin ... so....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Uhmmm usually you and 8 do the stalkin ... so....

I did a couple, but I think 8 pulled most of them in.....I'm still trying to pull in a big fish for next week.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I'm still trying to pull in a big fish for next week.

Is that all we are to you people?
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:I did a couple, but I think 8 pulled most of them in.....I'm still trying to pull in a big fish for next week.
It seems to me it would be more of a push than a pull.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:I did a couple, but I think 8 pulled most of them in.....I'm still trying to pull in a big fish for next week.

I guess Bird wont like you puttin your hands down his pants.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

I do the heavy lifting...
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is that all we are to you people?

absolutely not...your the Jessie James of the internet.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:absolutely not...your the Jessie James of the internet.

Jessie James was $$$, right?
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Jessie James was $$$, right?


The real flumper would know the answer to this. He knows everything.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:The real flumper would know the answer to this. He knows everything.

He's supposed to be back monday. I'll leave a note.
Reply
#13

Make sure you clean his badass BBQ before leaving his house.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:Make sure you clean his badass BBQ before leaving his house.

Ha! Funny story about that. One of my truck drivers asked before Xmas if I would buy the meat for them to cook some briskets before Xmas and have kind of a party the last day of work. I said sure. Then he asked if he could use my smoker that was parked in the yard. I said sure.

Well, sometime between that conversation and the day of their "party" they decided to do fajitas instead of briskets. So I get back from Xmas vacation and my smoker is covered in black smoke.

Finally, about a day or two later that truck driver comes in and says, "um......about your smoker.......um.......we kind of fucked up.........Oscar was cooking fajitas and somehow he decided to build the fire inside the smoker part, not the fire box. and there was grease in the bottom and the whole thing caught on fire". But we will fix it.

Fuck.
Reply
#15

It's why I'm here.
Reply
#16

I did a few of them.
Reply
#17

Bird has been pretty quiet lately with all the returning members.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ha! Funny story about that. One of my truck drivers asked before Xmas if I would buy the meat for them to cook some briskets before Xmas and have kind of a party the last day of work. I said sure. Then he asked if he could use my smoker that was parked in the yard. I said sure.

Well, sometime between that conversation and the day of their "party" they decided to do fajitas instead of briskets. So I get back from Xmas vacation and my smoker is covered in black smoke.

Finally, about a day or two later that truck driver comes in and says, "um......about your smoker.......um.......we kind of fucked up.........Oscar was cooking fajitas and somehow he decided to build the fire inside the smoker part, not the fire box. and there was grease in the bottom and the whole thing caught on fire". But we will fix it.

Fuck.


that sucks....Did they replace it for you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Last Post by what?
10-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Last Post by Spyker
08-14-2006, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)