Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Idea/proposition
#1

we have always lead the way with slimeys...

we have two that I feel are outdated.

:michman:

:ct:


neither really posts here and don't call this place home. Can we rename them?
Reply
#2

That first one is obviously "Flumper".

The second one is "Blondie".
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That first one is obviously "Flumper".

The second one is "Blondie".

michman

ct
Reply
#4

I could use a personalized slimie.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:I could use a personalized slimie.

i'LL GET Leu on creating a can eating goat ... right away....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

fuck leu
Reply
#7

I think it's leo

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Confusedonotleo:
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:I could use a personalized slimie.
[Image: AF1Goat05.gif]
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That first one is obviously "Flumper".

The second one is "Blondie".

Two peas.

Make it happen.
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Two peas.

Make it happen.

We can only use people who post here...

I'm not sure ya fit the bill blondie
Reply
#12

i miss the :viteroll: slimie. that shit was nailz

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

we need a smiley of a legionnaire fucking a goat.
Reply
#14

and this one

[Image: smiley_drunk.gif]
Reply
#15

[Image: smiley_hottub.gif]
[Image: smiley_jabba.gif]
[Image: smiley_massmoon.gif]
[Image: smiley_llamarider.gif]
[Image: smiley_office.gif]
[Image: smiley_villagepeople.gif]
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:we need a smiley of a legionnaire fucking a goat.
disagree!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:[Image: smiley_llamarider.gif]

minorthreat yelled at me once for making fatsak <3 bdic references

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Lukey was here and he missed this?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

Since when do missed and ignored mean the same thing?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:we need a smiley of a legionnaire fucking a goat.

WoolyGoat Wrote:disagree!
[Image: Party1.gif]
http://www.astrolube.com/TemplateImages/...Party1.gif

heyhey :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Last Post by what?
10-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Last Post by Spyker
08-14-2006, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)