Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yesterday was Mardi Gras..
#1

Parades were great..

Its funny to see these people (IE ADULTS) scampering for cheap ass plastic beads.

Also, there is a little fair that sets up with mardi gras. 8.2 wanted to ride a couple of rides so we went over.

Anyone have these "carnies" working their fairs. Its pretty obvious to me that they don't have very good healthcare. I am almost positive they don't have any dental insurance either. If you want to travel and see the US... I think you can get a better job.
Reply
#2

Mardi Gras Pics (Safe for work)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:Parades were great..

Its funny to see these people (IE ADULTS) scampering for cheap ass plastic beads.

Also, there is a little fair that sets up with mardi gras. 8.2 wanted to ride a couple of rides so we went over.

Anyone have these "carnies" working their fairs. Its pretty obvious to me that they don't have very good healthcare. I am almost positive they don't have any dental insurance either. If you want to travel and see the US... I think you can get a better job.


I hope you took my kid to all the good spots.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

what would you do for anal beads?
Reply
#5

He took his kid to Mardi Gras. Way to parent, douchebag.
Reply
#6

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:He took his kid to Mardi Gras. Way to parent, douchebag.


Didn't you take a cock to the mouth and ass at Mardi Gras? Basically became a pair of Chinese finger cuffs down there?
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:Didn't you take a cock to the mouth and ass at Mardi Gras? Basically became a pair of Chinese finger cuffs down there?

Stop posting your fantasies in here. Enough with the PMs asking for cock pics too, I told you I favor vaginas.
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:He took his kid to Mardi Gras. Way to parent, douchebag.

obviously you've never been to mardi gras
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:obviously you've never been to mardi gras
What makes it so obvious? I think I would know if I had been to mardi gras.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Carny folk have small hands.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

some shots


Attached Files
.jpg 100_2294.jpg Size: 905.67 KB  Downloads: 0
.jpg 100_2296.jpg Size: 833.84 KB  Downloads: 0
.jpg 100_2297.jpg Size: 803.72 KB  Downloads: 0
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-24-2009, 04:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)