Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My little buddy
#1

So my lill' buddy is now 8 months old and trolls around the house. Anyhow he's a big fan into touching everything.

I quite had to secure quite a few things in the house already anyhow the other day it was "where's the tv remote day".

All day long the remote was gone, not that we were particularly bothered as we don't watch that much TV however at some point we started looking for it then still nothing...

The evening comes and we find the remote...the little buddy had dropped it into a bucked full of water....that had been used to clean the ground.

The good news is that the remote worked again after drying up.
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:So my lill' buddy is now 8 months old and trolls around the house. Anyhow he's a big fan into touching everything.

I quite had to secure quite a few things in the house already anyhow the other day it was "where's the tv remote day".

All day long the remote was gone, not that we were particularly bothered as we don't watch that much TV however at some point we started looking for it then still nothing...

The evening comes and we find the remote...the little buddy had dropped it into a bucked full of water....that had been used to clean the ground.

The good news is that the remote worked again after drying up.
I see. Your
lill' buddy is now 8 months old and trolls around the house?When is Anyhow he not a big fan into touching everything?
Why?Not all of them? Oh I get
THE evening comes and we find the remote
.Oh I get
THE little buddy had dropped it into a bucked full of water
."What does this refer to" had been used to clean the ground ?
I get

What does this refer to

. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

sweet!
Reply
#4

fyi...keep your cell phone out of reach...they are not as moisture resistant...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Did you name him "Gilligan"?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:fyi...keep your cell phone out of reach...they are not as moisture resistant...

I can't he just loves to play around with them ! Solved the problem giving him one of my old phones (but had to install some sim card because if it's not a "working" phone he drops them !!)

Found out my wireless mouse covered with milk the other day. Looks like that he had fun.
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Did you name him "Gilligan"?

Nope Robinson... :d
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:I can't he just loves to play around with them ! Solved the problem giving him one of my old phones (but had to install some sim card because if it's not a "working" phone he drops them !!)

Found out my wireless mouse covered with milk the other day. Looks like that he had fun.


Did something similar, kept the old cell around and charge it on occasion and she walks around talking on it...and hits it for all the noise and ring tones...the best is when she pops it in her little pocket and puts on her hat and purse and tells me she's going bye's bye's...what a blessing they are I'm glad you have the pleasure and patience to enjoy the little one discovering their new world...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
11-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-30-2005, 08:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)