Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#81

Tbagger Wrote:Thanks for ruining my thread to TC. Mods...

No one can ruin our thread..

hey baby, how YOU doin?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#82

TammyC Wrote:No one can ruin our thread..

hey baby, how YOU doin?
That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.You've got my full attention. Don't call me "Baby". I'm doing great, how about you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#83

BIRD33 Wrote:Hi Tammy!

Hey you!

How the hell are ya? Wink

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#84

Sassy Wrote:That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.You've got my full attention. Don't call me "Baby". I'm doing great, how about you?

I wasn't talking to you, attention whore.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)