Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vikings Exotic Resort
#1

http://www.cat69.com/desires.html

This is place to take a vacation. Best resort Idea ever. NSFW
Reply
#2

----------Bump-------------------

It's an Island Resort were you have a hot piece of ass tend to your everyneed while your there. This is a great place for couples into threesomes.
Reply
#3

Damn.

Time to start saving.
Reply
#4

Fuck vacation, I'm moving there!! Big Grin

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#5

:yay: I found http://www.charlisangels.com to be the one to fit my pocket, I`ll try the other one later on. Who invented this type of resorts???


Neonranger Wrote:This is place to take a vacation. Best resort Idea ever. NSFW
Reply
#6

I think some of those poker guys have arrived.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:I think some of those poker guys have arrived.

those places makes you wonder how cool is the life when you got priapism and moreover filthy rich.

ah.

ps : what the hell bumping spam ?
Reply
#8

NeoRanger is not a SPAMmer

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:NeoRanger is not a SPAMmer
What is a SPAMmer?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:What is a SPAMmer?

:melt:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-10-2006, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)