Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I shaved a womans head yesterday.
#1

She isn't talking to me. She also thinks this will teach me a lesson.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

What chapter will this be?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

This won't be in the book.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

If you'd come around here more I'd stalk you and stuff.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If you'd come around here more I'd stalk you and stuff.

How much money do you have, slut?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

SporK Wrote:How much money do you have, slut?

-Spork


If I told you, you'd never believe me. How about I get your book published by a REAL New York house--not some stupid vanity press?
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:She isn't talking to me. She also thinks this will teach me a lesson.

-Spork

did she shave her head to teach you a lesson, or stop talking to you to teach you a lesson?
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:did she shave her head to teach you a lesson, or stop talking to you to teach you a lesson?

The latter.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:The latter.

-Spork

was it in retaliation for you shaving her head? I may shave my wife's head tonight
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If I told you, you'd never believe me. How about I get your book published by a REAL New York house--not some stupid vanity press?


Ho, I live in New York.

But you can purchase my time for a fee.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:was it in retaliation for you shaving her head? I may shave my wife's head tonight

I had clippers in my hand...she wouldn't shut the fuck up. So I knicked her dead in the forehead. She ran away screaming and now won't talk to me.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

SporK Wrote:Ho, I live in New York.

But you can purchase my time for a fee.

-Spork


It's got to be hard on you living in New York, dying to sell your manuscript and yet having zero access to publishers.

Do you even have an agent? Oh wait, no you don't. Well some people might call you a loser wannabe but I wouldn't. Cause I want you. Serious.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's got to be hard on you living in New York, dying to sell your manuscript and yet having zero access to publishers.

Do you even have an agent? Oh wait, no you don't. Well some people might call you a loser wannabe but I wouldn't. Cause I want you. Serious.

You dumb slut. I do not have a manuscript, yet. I have a bunch of raw unedited bits and pieces. I'm not some waiter needing money for food and shelter. The book will come when I have the desire to write.

I don't need an agent - do you realize who the fuck I am, bitch?

Loser wannabe? I am wanting to be a loser? What?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#14

SporK Wrote:You dumb slut. I do not have a manuscript, yet. I have a bunch of raw unedited bits and pieces. I'm not some waiter needing money for food and shelter. The book will come when I have the desire to write.

I don't need an agent - do you realize who the fuck I am, bitch?

Loser wannabe? I am wanting to be a loser? What?

-Spork

fuck you with the name-calling, dude. I wasn't anything but nice to you in this thread
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:fuck you with the name-calling, dude. I wasn't anything but nice to you in this thread

How exactly were you nice to me? You just asked me a bunch of stupid questions.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#16

SporK Wrote:You dumb slut. I do not have a manuscript, yet. I have a bunch of raw unedited bits and pieces. I'm not some waiter needing money for food and shelter. The book will come when I have the desire to write.

I don't need an agent - do you realize who the fuck I am, bitch?

Loser wannabe? I am wanting to be a loser? What?

-Spork



You are a loser wannabe writer. Don't make me spell everything out, mkay? "A bunch of raw unedited bits and pieces" translates to "crap," and writers do not wait for the desire to write. Writers write. Ever heard that expression? No, you haven't, cause you're not a writer.

I'm still gonna stalk you, sweetcheeks.
Reply
#17

SporK Wrote:How exactly were you nice to me? You just asked me a bunch of stupid questions.

-Spork

you said the story wasn't gonna be in the book. I felt this was my only chance to get the details
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You are a loser wannabe writer. Don't make me spell everything out, mkay? "A bunch of raw unedited bits and pieces" translates to "crap," and writers do not wait for the desire to write. Writers write. Ever heard that expression? No, you haven't, cause you're not a writer.

I'm still gonna stalk you, sweetcheeks.

I'm not a writer. Steve King is a writer.


I'm a motherfucking rolemodel.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#19

SporK Wrote:I'm not a writer. Steve King is a writer.


I'm a motherfucking rolemodel.

-Spork

If I wanted to become a hair dresser, you'd be my mentor.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Ntype
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)