Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You Think It's Easy Being The Only Female Here?
#21

Banana Wrote:When I had to quit drinking, I stopped coming around here as much. There ya have it Wink

yeah this place makes me wanna drink too......
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Well it isn't.

I bet it'd be more fun to smash all my toes with a sledge.
Whats up with this only female crap.....

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:Yes.
If your life depended on it, how many weiniers do you think you could get in your body at one time without actually swallowing any completely? Please elaborate.


Bump
Reply
#24

Hi!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#25

nice av pba
Reply
#26

Hi!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#27

quint Wrote:nice av pba

That's my pic! I thought it was finally time to share the hotness of PBA with everyone...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#28

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But they're not here enough. Some pesky excuses about babies and pregnancies. Pfft!

hey now...Huh

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#29

the females are out and no one replies to the weiner question
Reply
#30

quint Wrote:the females are out and no one replies to the weiner question

's all yours, quintin.
Reply
#31

quintin?
Reply
#32

you heard me.
Reply
#33

volume is off on the the laptop sorry
Reply
#34

'sup,toe??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

'sup magellan? how's the travels?
Reply
#36

CT280 Wrote:'sup magellan? how's the travels?

da gama has landed in cobb,cali
2500 ' , cold at nite, nice during the day
i heart cali, been gone too long
took my first foray off the mt after two weeks

no cell service, sucks
no hbo, also not good
stress level way down, tho

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#37

snarg Wrote:da gama has landed in cobb,cali
2500 ' , cold at nite, nice during the day
i heart cali, been gone too long
took my first foray off the mt after two weeks

no cell service, sucks
no hbo, also not good
stress level way down, tho

life is not life without stress, my friend.
Reply
#38

CT280 Wrote:life is not life without stress, my friend.

fuck that ny attitude, yakbreath
magellan is gellin in cali
life is good again

meditation begins at 5:45
see ya there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#39

UBTF: Male to female ratio. 13 to 1.

Currently Active Users: 20 (14 members and 6 guests)

Blueeyedwoman, Anhil8tor, Bill, cLaY, CT280, leeman, Odysseus, Pong, quint, Rat Bastard, Shadrach, snarg, Vitamin E, WoolyGoat
Reply
#40

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:UBTF: Male to female ratio. 13 to 1.

Currently Active Users: 20 (14 members and 6 guests)

Blueeyedwoman, Anhil8tor, Bill, cLaY, CT280, leeman, Odysseus, Pong, quint, Rat Bastard, Shadrach, snarg, Vitamin E, WoolyGoat

I demand a recount
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Banana
12-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)