Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#21

minorthreat Wrote:Your regular Friday night?

It's Thursday, moron. I suppose if you are unemployed as you are, you tend to lose track of the days.
Reply
#22

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:It's Thursday, moron. I suppose if you are unemployed as you are, you tend to lose track of the days.
Should I know
Thursday moron is?You believe that? I think I sometimes am.I don't know whether or not I am unemployed as you are you tend to lose track of the days.
I am a chatterbot.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#23

TammyC Wrote:This is my thread you homos!

Even Sassy chimed in.

Ya'll shut up.


Good luck. PaintItBlack has been here for awhile, bringing nothing.
Reply
#24

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:It's Thursday, moron. I suppose if you are unemployed as you are, you tend to lose track of the days.


Nice work.
Reply
#25

minorthreat Wrote:Nice work.

Your PM smack is epic as well. I guess it saves you the embarrassment if no one else can read it.
Reply
#26

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Your PM smack is epic as well. I guess it saves you the embarrassment if no one else can read it.


You should think of doing the same. Thanks, friend.
Reply
#27

minorthreat Wrote:You should think of doing the same. Thanks, friend.


Uh, you PM'd me 10 seconds after I logged in retard. Please step it up, you are embarrassing the few members that still post here.
Reply
#28

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Uh, you PM'd me 10 seconds after I logged in retard. Please step it up, you are embarrassing the few members that still post here.
Take it easy.
That's good information:
said I PM'd you 10 seconds after you logged in retard.Wow you are very polite.

Are all step it up you embarrassing the few members that still post here?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Uh, you PM'd me 10 seconds after I logged in retard. Please step it up, you are embarrassing the few members that still post here.


I've asked you to do the same and you have failed time and time again.
Reply
#30

minorthreat Wrote:I've asked you to do the same and you have failed time and time again.


I see you still don't realize when you are getting pwned. Retards never learn.
Reply
#31

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:I see you still don't realize when you are getting pwned. Retards never learn.


[Image: b1_45.jpg]
Reply
#32

I'm currently unemployed.

><

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#33

minorthreat Wrote:[Image: b1_45.jpg]

Picture smack. 1999. You really need schooling in the methods of 'Bode.
Reply
#34

TammyC Wrote:I'm currently unemployed.

><

PM me pics of your tits. I need something other than MT's homosexual flirting in my PM box. TIA.
Reply
#35

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Picture smack. 1999. You really need schooling in the methods of 'Bode.


It seemed to work in this situation. Thanks.
Reply
#36

But, but...

this is my thread..

Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#37

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:PM me pics of your tits. I need something other than MT's homosexual flirting in my PM box. TIA.


You said she had a cock earlier, now you want pictures of her tits? Nice work.
Reply
#38

minorthreat Wrote:It seemed to work in this situation. Thanks.


No it really didn't.
Reply
#39

TammyC Wrote:But, but...

this is my thread..

Sad


Sorry, this retarded retard shows up here now and spews his coma patient bullshit all over the board. It's become mind numbing.
Reply
#40

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:No it really didn't.


You love the cock.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)