Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ticket
#1

For smoking on CTA property. $35. I was going to grab the pig's pistol and pop a cap in his ass but I haven't had breakfast.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

is this a "guess the rap lyrics" thread?
Reply
#3

Fo' sho

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

I'll guess Ice Cube - but he pronounced it "brek-fuhst"
Reply
#5

If I show up at the court date they'll probably rip it up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:If I show up at the court date they'll probably rip it up.

"rip it up" as in "let's rip some shit up in this bee-yotch" or just rip up the ticket?
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:"rip it up" as in "let's rip some shit up in this bee-yotch" or just rip up the ticket?

Rip up the ticket.

The cop laughed at my weight on my ID.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:Rip up the ticket.

The cop laughed at my weight on my ID.

that's some pretty queer rap you listen to


are you tubby or a twiggy li'l dude?
Reply
#9

what's CTA?
Reply
#10

Tommy Wrote:what's CTA?

Chicago Transit Authority - The "L"

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Chicago Transit Authority - The "L"
You were smoking on the El, or in the station?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

Transit cops asked for you ID for smokin in a train station?
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:are you tubby or a twiggy li'l dude?

I prefer chunky. I bought some funhouse mirrors to keep my self-confidence up.


TomFoolery Wrote:You were smoking on the El, or in the station?

Coming up the stairs. The filth was standing at the top, talking on his cell. He made me wait until he finished his call.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:Coming up the stairs. The filth was standing at the top, talking on his cell. He made me wait until he finished his call.
What a fucking joke.

My buddy Hadlo got busted in Praha for not validating his underground ticket. Had to pay $20, but got about $40 worth of verbal abuse in on the Czech that stopped him. Even though the guy didn't speak English, he knew what was being said--just couldn't translate it. That was pretty fun.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

Some older women that work in my building were staring at us as they walked by. I would have shot them too if I'd taken the rozzer's sidearm.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

hey paddy.. you up for a gangbang in august?
Reply
#17

Dunno, my recent brush with the law makes me want to keep on the straight and narrow.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Last Post by Michman
10-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post by Rage
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Lottery Ticket
Beaucephus
Last Post by halfasleep
04-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-14-2004, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)