Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

you dont have any weight here.
Reply
#2

Are you calling me fat?
Reply
#3

Poppy Wrote:Are you calling me fat?


no, i wont pre judge on the thickness of your dick.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:no, i wont pre judge on the thickness of your dick.

We don't do penis defect smack here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

If it were the thickness of my cock you were concerned about, why not just ask about it? Do you always act like a pussy around guys?
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:We don't do penis defect smack here.

i've been gone awhile. second chance?
Reply
#7

Poppy Wrote:If it were the thickness of my cock you were concerned about, why not just ask about it? Do you always act like a pussy around guys?


sorry, we dont do penis defect smack here.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:i've been gone awhile. second chance?

Second?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Second?


new scorekeeper!
Reply
#10

You fags are fucking up my thread
Reply
#11

Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread
Thanks for the information:
said I .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread


i have a tendency to be drawn to the potential ball lick opportunity.
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:
Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread


i have a tendency to be drawn to the potential ball lick opportunity.
Where did you get it?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

bird,

was poppy the one with cankles?
Reply
#15

Was it K that owned the Gunt?
Reply
#16

I'm pleading the 5th.Or I don't remember.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pleading the 5th.Or I don't remember.
[Image: 180px-Fif.jpg]
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:bird,

was poppy the one with cankles?


Ask me yourself, or is bird your pivot man here?
Reply
#19

I said it before about someone from your site.I'm not sure you're the one.I think you are the one clay said looks like the chick from the matrix.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:I said it before about someone from your site.I'm not sure you're the one.I think you are the one clay said looks like the chick from the matrix.
What did you mean by ? What does "it" refer to? Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
Thanks but surely I am not the only one.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)