Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

poppy is here
#1

thank God so is CT
Reply
#2

I'm avoiding CT, He'll never find me here.
Reply
#3

I ran them
Reply
#4

Man this was exciting.I totally get the attention she gets.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

you know she is hot if CT is followering her from board to board.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:you know she is hot if CT is followering her from board to board.
Yeah. CT is butt fucked by thermometers. I'm sure he thinks forks are hot.
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:Yeah. CT is butt fucked by thermometers. I'm sure he thinks forks are hot.
Ayuh.Are they exactly the same?
How do you know what he thinks?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Sassy Wrote:Ayuh.Are they exactly the same?
How do you know what he thinks?
Holy shit.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Holy shit.
I'm glad your impressed, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-19-2006, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)