Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spamming
#1

I don't want to it. But I need chips. So can someone donate so I don't have to?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

how many you want dog?
Reply
#3

Thank you kind folks of insanetrain.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

I see what happened here. Nana has a sense of humor. 950 is just below what I need to play in the arcade. 8, I need 400 or so more.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

done

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:done


You rock Goat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

well I only gave you 1k, someone else gave you quite a bit more.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Fucking 8 cries about wanting people to post here but totally devalues the point system in place to get people to do so.Heres where he tells me leeman is going to wipe the points out soon ('09).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Fucking 8 cries about wanting people to post here but totally devalues the point system in place to get people to do so.Heres where he tells me leeman is going to wipe the points out soon ('09).

I gave him more in the hope that he won't post so much.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:I gave him more in the hope that he won't post so much.
Are you flirting with me?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Fucking 8 cries about wanting people to post here but totally devalues the point system in place to get people to do so.Heres where he tells me leeman is going to wipe the points out soon ('09).

well as I dodn't want that to happen (people got to post otherwise no aracde) I went to verify in the admin CP the transaction logs.

Happens that 8 didn't gave him chips. Sandog is for sure always welcome here but supposedly he had to post a little bit around before gaining a full access to the arcade.

I understand that you are somewhat pissed by that "freebie"
Reply
#12

Sandog is now reported.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sandog is now reported.
I don't recall any racism in this post.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

We want someone like SanDog to post to earn his credits, because we (well I) like him and his posts. Feel free to give chips to those who suck and who contribute nothing to the board. Of course, it would make most sense just to ignore them altogether so they don't keep hanging around.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Feel free to give chips to those who suck and who contribute nothing to the board. Of course, it would make most sense just to ignore them altogether so they don't keep hanging around.

Hi!
Reply
#16

Someone gave me points. I will post for Nana and teh Flumps. I will post as much "report"able material as possible.

Kiss my black ass.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:Someone gave me points. I will post for Nana and teh Flumps. I will post as much "report"able material as possible.

Kiss my black ass.

Bare it?
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hi!

no
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:Bare it?
You want me to post it to, or just PM it?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:You want me to post it to, or just PM it?

You lose chips for PM's. Your choice.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by animilius
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Peeps are spamming UJ
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Jimmy
08-26-2005, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Last Post by UDC
05-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Last Post by UDC
05-09-2005, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
04-13-2005, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)