Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My finger stinks
#21

You delivered? I'd have taken you for a catcher.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#22

Stoney Wrote:You delivered? I'd have taken you for a catcher.



Of course. Stop being so negative.


Nice edit. I see what you did there.
Reply
#23

I never saw no delivery.


Aw, did you do it in private?

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#24

Stoney Wrote:I never saw no delivery.


Aw, did you do it in private?


Yep. I'm a private person.
Reply
#25

Just so you know, MT. I totally saved that on my harddrive. So fuck you for pulling it down. I still have it. LMFAO! I love you.
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Just so you know, MT. I totally saved that on my harddrive. So fuck you for pulling it down. I still have it. LMFAO! I love you.


liar

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#27

Stoney Wrote:liar


Stop fucking around in here.
Reply
#28

herein stop fucking around

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Last Post by what?
03-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Charon
05-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Rage
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Pull My Finger
MarkyGman
Last Post by TomFoolery
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
The finger
VitaminE
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2004, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)