Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lovelynoi? Where are you?
#1

For you, From the IT guys. :lol:
[Image: 5235.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

Yes, and here's one from moi ..

ajwasjastjoookingofcoors

Puss o kram!
Reply
#3

maybe she's hiding from us. Cry

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

I would..
Reply
#5

She had to go to work, check the shout board! :unsure: :unsure:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#6

aww u guys are just sooo swttt with the roses *blushes* but yea i didnt reply cause i was at work and now im home again boreddddd
Reply
#7

Welcome to the site lovely...


Hope you'll like it here.......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Mar 10 2004, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the site lovely...


Hope you'll like it here.......
yes i do its pretty neat here kinda addicting was almost late to work today haha
Reply
#9

I know ... It has those powers Wink

But I don't get late to work ..... I never leave the office Sad

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Mar 10 2004, 10:28 AM
I know ... It has those powers Wink

But I don't get late to work ..... I never leave the office Sad
aww then maybe u should leave then all work no play is no fun at all
Reply
#11

Hello Miss Lovely. Are you hot? Smile
Reply
#12

I think we should assume that all the females on this site are hot, just makes it more fun.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Collyboy@Mar 10 2004, 03:35 PM
I think we should assume that all the females on this site are hot, just makes it more fun.
I agree
Reply
#14

Thanks Geesus. We could do with you this weekend, we`re off on a stag do and it would be handy having someone who can turn water into wine & raise the dead.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by Ironcandle@Mar 10 2004, 02:46 PM
Hello Miss Lovely. Are you hot?  Smile
hmmm i think im ok.... ill think about posting up a pix[COLOR=purple]
Reply
#16

Man I will tell all you guys right now that woman hot. They all are. B)
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Mar 10 2004, 05:16 PM
Man I will tell all you guys right now that woman hot. They all are.  B)
hmmm stop lying beau im only hot cause its a hot day in sunny cali almost 90 degree weather yuck!!!! guess time to get out my more skimpier clothing to suit the weather [COLOR=purple]
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 10 2004, 10:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 10 2004, 10:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Mar 10 2004, 05:16 PM
Man I will tell all you guys right now that woman hot. They all are.&nbsp; B)
hmmm stop lying beau im only hot cause its a hot day in sunny cali almost 90 degree weather yuck!!!! guess time to get out my more skimpier clothing to suit the weather [COLOR=purple] [/b][/quote]
:|
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 10 2004, 10:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 10 2004, 10:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Mar 10 2004, 05:16 PM
Man I will tell all you guys right now that woman hot. They all are.&nbsp; B)
hmmm stop lying beau im only hot cause its a hot day in sunny cali almost 90 degree weather yuck!!!! guess time to get out my more skimpier clothing to suit the weather [COLOR=purple] [/b][/quote]
:blink: *grabs chest and fall out of chair*
Reply
#20

*goes to the loo*

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2004, 06:31 AM
lovelynoi
Leo
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-23-2004, 04:09 AM
Lovelynoi
bdic
Last Post by lovelynoi
06-10-2004, 01:20 AM
A man for lovelynoi
bobbythong
Last Post by Hambone
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2004, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)