Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

newduser or Lovelynoi
#1

I prefer Lovelynoi. Discuss.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I'd prefer anything besides her even if that includes having sex with MT over that annoying cocksucking bitch.

I like Newduser anywayz. Wink

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

I prefer newduser at least hes not a pain in the arse .
Reply
#4

They are both annoying :mellow:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

I am bdic

STFU!
Reply
#6

I don't like either, but, I guess I don't like newd less, keeps it interesting.
Reply
#7

Lovelynoi. or Lovleynoi?
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 19 2004, 10:18 PM
I'd prefer anything besides her even if that includes having sex with MT over that annoying cocksucking bitch.

I like Newduser anywayz. Wink
If I can convice Lovelynoi to not come back then you should hook up with my boy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Jul 19 2004, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Jul 19 2004, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 19 2004, 10:18 PM
I'd prefer anything besides her even if that includes having sex with MT over that annoying cocksucking bitch.

I like Newduser anywayz. Wink
If I can convice Lovelynoi to not come back then you should hook up with my boy. [/b][/quote]
S'all good Tom. She couldn't handle the "Cocksman".
Reply
#10

that' me?

STFU!
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by newduser@Jul 19 2004, 10:23 PM
that' me?
Are you Tom's boy?
Reply
#12

i prefer pussy
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Jul 19 2004, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Jul 19 2004, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 19 2004, 10:18 PM
I'd prefer anything besides her even if that includes having sex with MT over that annoying cocksucking bitch.

I like Newduser anywayz. Wink
If I can convice Lovelynoi to not come back then you should hook up with my boy. [/b][/quote]
Please don't convince her to comeback. Who's your boy?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#14

she came and left .. thankgod ...
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Jul 19 2004, 04:28 PM
she came and left .. thankgod ...
sounds like most of the guys I've dated.

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by Sunny+Jul 19 2004, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sunny @ Jul 19 2004, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Jul 19 2004, 04:28 PM
she came and left .. thankgod ...
sounds like most of the guys I've dated. [/b][/quote]
Wanna start dating?
Reply
#17

well I would chew my arm off to get away if i was a guy :lol:
Reply
#18

Niether newduser nor Lovelynoi!

I hate shit trolls!
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by yzustenalp@Jul 19 2004, 04:38 PM
Niether newduser nor Lovelynoi!

I hate shit trolls!
How ironic, shit troll!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
04-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
11-03-2004, 02:45 AM
lovelynoi
Leo
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-23-2004, 04:09 AM
Lovelynoi
bdic
Last Post by lovelynoi
06-10-2004, 01:20 AM
A man for lovelynoi
bobbythong
Last Post by Hambone
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2004, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)