Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

lovelynoi
#1

Let's do some lines and fuck all night!

Are you game?
Reply
#2

Sure..... oh my bad I thought you said minorthreat :unsure: Sorry.
Reply
#3

I'm in Sacramento, let's hook up.
Reply
#4

ahh geez leo.....you're such a hornball. :lol:

I'm up for some lines though!!





:blink:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

sorry leo im taking a vow of celibacy and plus your like 7 or 8 hours away im from so cali near la
Reply
#6

Leo is an ambulance chaser so I doubt a 6 or 7 hour ambulance chasing would phase him much woman. :dev:
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Lovelynoi@Jun 15 2004, 10:01 AM
sorry leo im taking a vow of celibacy and plus your like 7 or 8 hours away im from so cali near la
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's funny.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jun 15 2004, 07:43 AM
Leo is an ambulance chaser so I doubt a 6 or 7 hour ambulance chasing would phase him much woman. :dev:
Nice jab Beau!!!
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jun 15 2004, 12:43 PM
Leo is an ambulance chaser so I doubt a 6 or 7 hour ambulance chasing would phase him much woman. :dev:
hey beau your forgetting that im taking a vow of celibacy hmm over 6 months clean now. Smile
Reply
#10

It's only a "vow" when its by choice. Not being able to get any doesn't really count Wink
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jun 15 2004, 06:52 PM
It's only a "vow" when its by choice. Not being able to get any doesn't really count Wink
it is by choice i had umm many opportunies if i really wanted to.
Reply
#12

Doubt it!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

lovely, you should go after some of those opportunities because if you become celibate and its not by choise, you're going to regret passing up the others. trust me.












Cry
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by txbubba@Jun 15 2004, 08:42 PM
lovely, you should go after some of those opportunities because if you become celibate and its not by choise, you're going to regret passing up the others.  trust me.












Cry
rite im taking the vow outve respect for somebody. how the hell are u suppose to act like you dont care about someone since they dont care bout you anymore... fuck... bleh.... sigh...
Reply
#15

What's the 411 on this noi chick, anyway, I've missed it all. I just thought she was another random chick who posted here.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#16

attention whore, we think she's 14. annoying, left.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Jun 23 2004, 01:52 AM
attention whore, we think she's 14. annoying, left.
But, not before we made a helluva lot of fun of her.
Reply
#18

Don't talk about her like that. I loved her.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

I dn't know about oving her, but I made some love to her.























! maybe she gave me that malicious code!!!!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
11-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Lovelynoi
bdic
Last Post by lovelynoi
06-10-2004, 01:20 AM
A man for lovelynoi
bobbythong
Last Post by Hambone
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2004, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)