Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm considering PMing lovelynoi
#1

I'd like to have some great PM-sex with her. Think she'll be into it?
Reply
#2

Man I don't know. I have tryed pulling my pud talking to her a couple of times but she one cold cucumber I tell ya. :| Good Luck
Reply
#3

you don't learn very fast do you?
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Mar 16 2004, 11:32 AM
Man I don't know. I have tryed pulling my pud talking to her a couple of times but she one cold cucumber I tell ya.  :|  Good Luck
oOo cold cucumber? hmmmmmm what about them lol Wink Wink
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 16 2004, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 16 2004, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Mar 16 2004, 11:32 AM
Man I don't know. I have tryed pulling my pud talking to her a couple of times but she one cold cucumber I tell ya.&nbsp; :|&nbsp; Good Luck
oOo cold cucumber? hmmmmmm what about them lol Wink Wink [/b][/quote]
:whee: :whee: :whee:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus+Mar 16 2004, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beaucephus @ Mar 16 2004, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Mar 16 2004, 01:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Mar 16 2004, 11:32 AM
[b] Man I don't know. I have tryed pulling my pud talking to her a couple of times but she one cold cucumber I tell ya.  :|  Good Luck
oOo cold cucumber? hmmmmmm what about them lol Wink Wink [/b]
:whee: :whee: :whee: [/b][/quote]
dont you just love the way it feels against umm ................ Wink
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Salamander Poop@Mar 16 2004, 11:29 AM
I'd like to have some great PM-sex with her.&nbsp; Think she'll be into it?
hey poopy when does the pm- sex begin lol jk
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 16 2004, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 16 2004, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salamander Poop@Mar 16 2004, 11:29 AM
I'd like to have some great PM-sex with her.&nbsp; Think she'll be into it?
hey poopy when does the pm- sex begin lol jk [/b][/quote]
Just getting ready. I need a little time to run to the sex shop to get myself a new pocket-twat. Wore the last one out.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by Salamander Poop@Mar 16 2004, 11:43 AM

Just getting ready.&nbsp; I need a little time to run to the sex shop to get myself a new pocket-twat.&nbsp; Wore the last one out.
well i got my cold cucumber waiting for me in the freezer Wink
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 16 2004, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 16 2004, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salamander Poop@Mar 16 2004, 11:43 AM

Just getting ready.&nbsp; I need a little time to run to the sex shop to get myself a new pocket-twat.&nbsp; Wore the last one out.
well i got my cold cucumber waiting for me in the freezer Wink [/b][/quote]
Better put a second one in there.
Reply
#11

Already done it dog.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucetios
03-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
05-31-2005, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Charon
03-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Last Post by fem
02-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
11-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2004, 06:31 AM
lovelynoi
Leo
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-23-2004, 04:09 AM
Lovelynoi
bdic
Last Post by lovelynoi
06-10-2004, 01:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)