Poll: Choose - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Just a harmless stupid teenie-bopper
85.71%
6
85.71%
More annoying than me
14.29%
1
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lovelynoi
#1

Thanks.
Reply
#2

© Hate the bitch
(d) Hate the bitch and her cat!

I vote D
Reply
#3

I picked tennie bopper :dev:
Reply
#4

Do you really need to ask me what I think?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

I thought she quit us again, so it doesn't matter.
Reply
#6

I voted teenie bopper but I want to have butt sex with her :dev:
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jun 9 2004, 11:02 AM
I voted teenie bopper but I want to have butt sex with her :dev:
That would be fine--but she'd be the type to constantly call you afterward wanting a relationship, and when you tell her to fuck off, she'll just bitch and moan about the gaping hole you left her, and probably try to argue that she got pregnant from the butt sex.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 10 2004, 02:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 10 2004, 02:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Jun 9 2004, 11:02 AM
I voted teenie bopper but I want to have butt sex with her :dev:
That would be fine--but she'd be the type to constantly call you afterward wanting a relationship, and when you tell her to fuck off, she'll just bitch and moan about the gaping hole you left her, and probably try to argue that she got pregnant from the butt sex. [/b][/quote]
Agree .
Reply
#9

Sounds like neither her not her cat has a good piece of tail
Reply
#10

I'd do her. Just sayin'
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 9 2004, 08:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 9 2004, 08:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Jun 9 2004, 11:02 AM
I voted teenie bopper but I want to have butt sex with her :dev:
That would be fine--but she'd be the type to constantly call you afterward wanting a relationship, and when you tell her to fuck off, she'll just bitch and moan about the gaping hole you left her, and probably try to argue that she got pregnant from the butt sex. [/b][/quote]
sorry beau no butt sex... and to bdic comment you got the whole scenario wrong first off i dont do anal second off i dont do relationships..... nice try
Reply
#12

Yeah, but then you'd lie about it when you're buddies ask
Reply
#13

Quote:and to bdic comment you got the whole scenario wrong first off i dont do anal second off i dont do relationships..... nice try

so what you're saying is you'd like to marry him and you'd like him to do you in the mudrun!!

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Jun 9 2004, 04:12 PM
Quote:[b]and to bdic comment you got the whole scenario wrong first off i dont do anal second off i dont do relationships..... nice try

so what you're saying is you'd like to marry him and you'd like him to do you in the mudrun!! [/b]
That's how I read it.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 9 2004, 01:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 9 2004, 01:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Jun 9 2004, 04:12 PM
Quote:[b]and to bdic comment you got the whole scenario wrong first off i dont do anal second off i dont do relationships..... nice try

so what you're saying is you'd like to marry him and you'd like him to do you in the mudrun!! [/b]
That's how I read it. [/b][/quote]
whatever!! lol umm time for games now laters
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Jun 9 2004, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Jun 9 2004, 05:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 9 2004, 08:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Jun 9 2004, 11:02 AM
[b] I voted teenie bopper but I want to have butt sex with her :dev:
That would be fine--but she'd be the type to constantly call you afterward wanting a relationship, and when you tell her to fuck off, she'll just bitch and moan about the gaping hole you left her, and probably try to argue that she got pregnant from the butt sex. [/b]
sorry beau no butt sex... and to bdic comment you got the whole scenario wrong first off i dont do anal second off i dont do relationships..... nice try [/b][/quote]
Oh I get it.. No relationships.. So they fuck you and leave you.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Jun 9 2004, 01:24 PM

Oh I get it..&nbsp; No relationships.. So they fuck you and leave you.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
its the other way around if i do them ill leave them sprung begging for more.... im just that dam good Smile
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Jun 9 2004, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Jun 9 2004, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Jun 9 2004, 01:24 PM

Oh I get it..&nbsp; No relationships.. So they fuck you and leave you.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
its the other way around if i do them ill leave them sprung begging for more.... im just that dam good Smile [/b][/quote]
I thought you went to play the games. Please fuck off.
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Jun 9 2004, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Jun 9 2004, 05:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Jun 9 2004, 01:24 PM

Oh I get it..  No relationships.. So they fuck you and leave you.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
its the other way around if i do them ill leave them sprung begging for more.... im just that dam good Smile [/b][/quote]
so...... Either way that still says you're a ho.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by devious+Jun 9 2004, 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devious @ Jun 9 2004, 01:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Jun 9 2004, 05:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-devious@Jun 9 2004, 01:24 PM
[b]
Oh I get it..  No relationships.. So they fuck you and leave you.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
its the other way around if i do them ill leave them sprung begging for more.... im just that dam good Smile [/b]
so...... Either way that still says you're a ho. [/b][/quote]
i was selective with the words i said if u looked i put the word IF i DO them doesnt mean ill do everyone. a hoe will do anybody im not that kind of person but the people that have had the opportunie of filling my love hole they were sprung and wanted more..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
11-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2004, 06:31 AM
lovelynoi
Leo
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-23-2004, 04:09 AM
A man for lovelynoi
bobbythong
Last Post by Hambone
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2004, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)