Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what do anal warts look like?
#1

it's tough to see back there. Hypothetically, I mean. Yeah.
And it itches.
Reply
#2

Anyone got a picture of 8?
Reply
#3

[Image: c005.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

Why do you have these pictures handy?
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:Why do you have these pictures handy?
Google!! with search filter off!!! Smile

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:Why do you have these pictures handy?
keep in mind where he works... it's a potential hazard for the talent. He probably uses it in the "So you wanna be a porn star?" Powerpoint presentation at orientation.
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:Anyone got a picture of 8?

My buddy... My buddy

wherever I go he goes

My buddy ... My buddy

[Image: 71_1_b.JPG]
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:My buddy... My buddy

wherever I go he goes

My buddy ... My buddy

ok that made no sense :mad:
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:ok that made no sense :mad:

Prolly cause your an old fukker. Its a toy from the 80's. The toy was called my buddy and that was the song for it... old man
Reply
#10

Why do you have these pictures handy?


Jdub Wrote:i just look in the family album [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:Prolly cause your an old fukker. Its a toy from the 80's. The toy was called my buddy and that was the song for it... old man

I was in Barbados in the 80s. We didn't have toys in Barbados.
Reply
#12

well you can get them off of ebay and relieve your memories.

phucker
Reply
#13

I never thought I'd get it twice in 2 years. :rant:


Get yerself checked, what?.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-15-2009, 05:21 AM
Last Post by Sparks
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)