Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lets Talk About Anal Sex
#1

I've never received.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:I've never received.
great, I already replied in your other thread but now I don't believe you're better at stroking with your left hand either :roll:
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:great, I already replied in your other thread but now I don't believe you're better at stroking with your left hand either :roll:

I don't like your attitude

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

The weather and humidity and barometric levels must be right for that kind of activity.

Here it is in my area:

Right Now for
CA (92627)
Save this Location On The Spot Weather
Choose LocationSchoolsGolf CoursesIntersectionsLocal ParksAirportsEvent VenuesSki AreasNew Search

Sunny 72°F
Feels Like
72°F
Updated Jul 1 01:25 p.m. PT
UV Index: 10+ Extreme
Wind: From SW at 8 mph
Humidity: 59%
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4.0 miles


NEW! 3x Faster Radar & No Ads
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-15-2009, 05:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)