Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

what are you wearing?
Reply
#2

this could get good, swits a chick?
Reply
#3

ManOfMystery Wrote:this could get good, swits a chick?

No, swits is my troll.

I thought everybody knew that...or maybe hoax is a homoghey.
Reply
#4

Hoax does know that and he is homoghey.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Hoax does know that and he is homoghey.
i am not a gay you silly goose. don't be so stupid.
Reply
#6

I'm suprised cLay is not posting in this thread. Weird.

:flumper: <-- damnit.
Reply
#7

hoax Wrote:what are you wearing?
hahaha, I meant to reply to this last night and got as far as opening the thread before getting too fucked up/distraced to do so.

I looked hot last night btw. Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)