Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Long time no see. Jak się masz?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

link your myspace page here switzy
Reply
#3

Who is Switz?
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:Long time no see. Jak się masz?
RACK the reference.

[Image: BORAT.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

bump

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

bardzo dobze! Thanks for asking. Smile I finished school and started a real job, so I've been having lots of fun.

Anhil8tor, here's my myspace: http://myspace.com/swits

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#7

Swits Wrote:bardzo dobze! Thanks for asking. Smile I finished school and started a real job, so I've been having lots of fun.

Anhil8tor, here's my myspace: http://myspace.com/swits

Have her -------->>[Image: 051106034.jpg]

start posting here. Thanks.
Reply
#8

wow so there is one pretty ladie here so far.

blah blah blah.. your a whore
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Have her -------->>[Image: 051106034.jpg]

start posting here. Thanks.

Nice bike! I'm working on my next one Swits, either that or jetski/waverunner. I'm undecided.
Reply
#10

I don't even personally know that girl. She's someone I met on-line who keeps posting her pic in my comment section. Not that I mind Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#11

http://myspace.com/swits

Spork is amused.

-SPork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

[Image: 31242621_l.jpg]

Immediately ban this.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#13

Spork my ass. You're just a fake wannabe troll who can't amount to enough on his own so he pretends to be someone else. How pathetic.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

SporK Wrote:[Image: 31242621_l.jpg]
nice dicklips swits

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

I added you as a friend
Reply
#16

Hey Swits, remember how I trolled SporK's password away from him at Ownster?

He came here whining that he got banned. hahahahaha
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:I added you as a friend
I just added you back! Good stuff.

Who is in the default picture?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#18

MySpace is for pre-teens.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

I'm a late bloomer Sad

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#20

Poland vs Ecuador starts in 15 minutes. Gotta go with the south american monkeys.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)