Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

trouble and swits
#1

could someone hunt these chicks down and tell them to PM me thier smackoff picks! TIA
Reply
#2

bump!
Reply
#3

they're both busy sucking my dick.
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:could someone hunt these chicks down and tell them to PM me thier .... picks! TIA

You sound like Mich

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:You sound like Mich

only on the internets could Ron Jeremey's separated-at-birth-and-raised-on-NASCAR twin get so much play.
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:only on the internets could Ron Jeremey's separated-at-birth-and-raised-on-NASCAR twin get so much play.


Sweet...Hows the pool business.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Sweet...Hows the pool business.

it's awesome, thanks.

how's the Mac Tools sales?
Reply
#8

Did someone say Mac Tools?
Reply
#9

vote for shadrach, thanks

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#10

Shadrach Wrote:vote for shadrach, thanks

shadrach offers you his protection.
Reply
#11

Voted!

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

Swits Wrote:Voted!

Let's see if Flumper can stage a comeback.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Let's see if Flumper can stage a comeback.
He had my vote.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

Swits Wrote:He had my vote.
I got the votes of the judges that didn't have an agenda.
Reply
#15

Hey I'm here! I had to work late dammit.
Reply
#16

trouble Wrote:Hey I'm here! I had to work late dammit.

Please send me 1 vote for the shad/doc comp.
Reply
#17

I did I did!

I agree with all the winners picked. Sorry MP but you didn't bring it last night..
Must've been too much vacation! LOL.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Last Post by trouble
04-18-2007, 04:57 AM
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Last Post by Spyker
08-14-2006, 12:15 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)