Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

empty your box a little.
Reply
#2

use the index finger
Reply
#3

Use your penis.
Reply
#4

Done.


I used both hands.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#5

Step #2: Tie board across your ass.
Reply
#6

Does fem still post here?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#7

Swits Wrote:Does fem still post here?


she gets 20 minutes a week on the detox unit..
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Step #2: Tie board across your ass.
If I use duct tape I won't have to wax this month.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:she gets 20 minutes a week on the detox unit..
hahahaha

I bet she'd join the girl smack contest! Big Grin

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#10

Swits Wrote:hahahaha

I bet she'd join the girl smack contest! Big Grin


maybe.. but she's have to be great.. 20 minutes is only enough time for one or two posts.

last I heard the track marks on her arms and legs were healing nicely
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:maybe.. but she's have to be great.. 20 minutes is only enough time for one or two posts.

last I heard the track marks on her arms and legs were healing nicely

Who the hell shoots up in their legs?
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Who the hell shoots up in their legs?

Are you kidding? Back in the day I used to work at a gas station (best job ever) and the addicts used to come in and use our bathroom to shoot up.
We had a few whose veins were so punctured they took to shooting in the legs, toes, anywhere they could get a vein.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:Are you kidding? Back in the day I used to work at a gas station (best job ever) and the addicts used to come in and use our bathroom to shoot up.
We had a few whose veins were so punctured they took to shooting in the legs, toes, anywhere they could get a vein.
That peep hole in the men's room was a nice addition, huh?
Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Are you kidding? Back in the day I used to work at a gas station (best job ever) and the addicts used to come in and use our bathroom to shoot up.
We had a few whose veins were so punctured they took to shooting in the legs, toes, anywhere they could get a vein.

PurpleHaze always uses her carotid artery. she likes nothing better than a shot to the throat :ph_tom:
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:PurpleHaze always uses her carotid artery. she likes nothing better than a shot to the throat :ph_tom:


RACK!
Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:Are you kidding? Back in the day I used to work at a gas station (best job ever) and the addicts used to come in and use our bathroom to shoot up.
We had a few whose veins were so punctured they took to shooting in the legs, toes, anywhere they could get a vein.

I knew about the hands, and maybe even a foot or toe if you're desperate. But a leg? That's just funny.
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:PurpleHaze always uses her carotid artery. she likes nothing better than a shot to the throat :ph_tom:
Good stuff. (you're post, not the shot)

:lol2:
Reply
#18

what? Wrote:PurpleHaze always uses her carotid artery. she likes nothing better than a shot to the throat :ph_tom:

Fuck. I am glad I was not drinking anything.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)