Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You have 1K or less to spend on a new computer
#1

What would you get?


TIA
Reply
#2

Laptop or desktop? A friend running a new bored wants a good deal on a new laptop. He was asking.
Reply
#3

DUDE!

you're getting a Dell :roll:
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Laptop or desktop? A friend running a new bored wants a good deal on a new laptop. He was asking.


whatever.. you have 1K to spend..
Reply
#5

Get a used one.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

you can get a really good used apple laptop for a grand or less
anything else is second rate in comparison
that is all

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail...720043.asp

http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail...044602.asp

I've bought 5 of these so far.
best thing for the money that I've found.
Reply
#8

bill gets it
Reply
#9

he needs to buy five to deal with all the viruses and other problems
apple rulz

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:he needs to buy five to deal with all the viruses and other problems
apple rulz


What do pc's have to do with rash on the side of your pecker?
Reply
#11

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_..._Minitower
Reply
#12

this palce is the home of a bunch of damn idiots

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:he needs to buy five to deal with all the viruses and other problems
apple rulz

[Image: Mac-Zealot-Blue.jpg] meet your new snarg in mac zealot.

Well 8 snarg is right with a mac laptop you'll get everything that you'll need without all the hassle of a Wintel (pc with windows and intel processor) box. Now I don't know exactly why you want a new computer (playing game with toddler ? surfing porn on the internet ? editing video ? or just buying a new computer ?)

ps : the ntype sticks with good old p4 3ghz processors around here, I'll move for 64 bits dual core shit when it will be worthy (read in two years).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-12-2007, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)