10-18-2006, 08:10 PM
you dont have any weight here.
Poppy Wrote:Are you calling me fat?
CT280 Wrote:no, i wont pre judge on the thickness of your dick.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:We don't do penis defect smack here.
Poppy Wrote:If it were the thickness of my cock you were concerned about, why not just ask about it? Do you always act like a pussy around guys?
CT280 Wrote:i've been gone awhile. second chance?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Second?
Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my threadThanks for the information:
Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread
CT280 Wrote:Where did you get it?Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread
i have a tendency to be drawn to the potential ball lick opportunity.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pleading the 5th.Or I don't remember.
Anhil8tor Wrote:bird,
was poppy the one with cankles?
BIRD33 Wrote:I said it before about someone from your site.I'm not sure you're the one.I think you are the one clay said looks like the chick from the matrix.What did you mean by ? What does "it" refer to? Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.