Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I like the new skin.
#1

Very post modernist contemporarian clean. :praise:
Reply
#2

don't use big words whose meaning is unknown to you
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:don't use big words whose meaning is unknown to you

Or that I made up?

Fuck you.
Reply
#4

I'm using the reboot one. Cool.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:I'm using the reboot one. Cool.

and you change it back how?

Huh
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:and you change it back how?

Huh

Same way it came to be. You is dum dum.
Reply
#7

Jimmy Wrote:Same way it came to be. You is dum dum.

2rd

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Call me a dumb fuck like CT but I can't find where to change it back either.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Call me a dumb fuck like CT but I can't find where to change it back either.

Dumb fuck.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Call me a dumb fuck like CT but I can't find where to change it back either.

because its not fucking there. fucking retarded jimmy and lee.
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:because its not fucking there. fucking retarded jimmy and lee.


Man you're fucking stupid.Tell him where it is everybody.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:because its not fucking there. fucking retarded jimmy and lee.

I said in the other thread : Controlpanel - Options ....

Scroll down ... choose the 2:nd choise.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:so far paddy and bew are the only ones retarded enough to try it.

CT280 Wrote:and you change it back how?

Huh

You'll have to sit at the back of the bandwagon.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:and you change it back how?

Huh

:lool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

its not there, dicks.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:its not there, dicks.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/profil...ditoptions

scroll down to mischelanious (PS?)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

The new skin sucks. I went back to the old one.
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/profil...ditoptions

scroll down to mischelanious (PS?)

Please try and concentrate on fixing my countdown problem. Not on blind retards waving their arms around.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:The new skin sucks. I went back to the old one.

Do we have a skin where none of this guys posts show up? :bew:
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/profil...ditoptions

scroll down to mischelanious (PS?)

it doesnt seem to be there, big time. now what. also, when i go into options, i get a pg not displayed.


Attached Files
.bmp untitled1.bmp Size: 2.25 MB  Downloads: 8
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post by what?
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
The Skin Project
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
09-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Playboy Winamp skin
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by Jdub
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-26-2004, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)