Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The phrase "skin tag" is now pattened by me...
#1

I have done the research and no one has used it before me.

Home Skillet is too widely used now.


:viteflag:
Reply
#2

anhil8tor Wrote:I have done the research and no one has used it before me.

Home Skillet is too widely used now.


:viteflag:

ok. now be cool with that shotgun it would be bad to arm someone right now that everything has been settled no ?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:ok. now be cool with that shotgun it would be bad to arm someone right now that everything has been settled no ?


no warning.. just givin everyone the 4-1-1
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:no warning.. just givin everyone the 4-1-1

ok don't start with your codes thingie. you know that it's no use to try to say something to billybob he's already handcuffed-
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:ok don't start with your codes thingie. you know that it's no use to try to say something to billybob he's already handcuffed-


people in americia dial 411 when they need a phone number.. its called information...

so typing 4-1-1 is a cool way of saying information
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:people in americia dial 411 when they need a phone number.. its called information...

so typing 4-1-1 is a cool way of saying information

ok I'll 411 that some day before someone 911 for that.

yeah..
Reply
#7

I think your use of the cool new phrase "skin tag" is dabada. Does anyone use "dabada"?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

Man, using a cool phrase like dabada would be totally doinit. Hey, does anyone use "doinit"?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#9

asshat Wrote:I think your use of the cool new phrase "skin tag" is dabada. Does anyone use "dabada"?

do that again, the trick with your finger and your labias. ok nice, no you can keep that.
Reply
#10

asshat,

you need to do search to find out if anyone has used it before
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:asshat,

you need to do search to find out if anyone has used it before

Confusedlaptom:

I wanted to do that
Reply
#12

The search button is totally fetch. And I'll take that word, if noone objects in the next 3 seconds...
...
...
...
...
...
...

So OK!!! I've got FETCH.
Reply
#13

patented, dammit
third time this week
:rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

wait wait... skin tag? Did I miss something..
Reply
#15

angelicdemon Wrote:wait wait... skin tag? Did I miss something..

it's IP frenzyness
Reply
#16

anhil8tor Wrote:asshat,

you need to do search to find out if anyone has used it before

I am the only one to use the word so far.

btw, what does "skin tag" mean?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

i am guessin' his mom saved his foreskin after the circumcision

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

I had a skin tag near my armpit once. It's just some weird growth of extra skin that's just a weird phenomenon. I twisted a hair around it to cut off the blood flow, and it shriveled up and fell off. Woot.
Reply
#19

i call "dumbass".
Reply
#20

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i call "dumbass".

alright dumbass..

outta this thread
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Last Post by what?
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
The Skin Project
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
09-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Last Post by Michman
03-16-2005, 09:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)