Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

f, marry, kill
#1

you get to f one, marry another and kill the last.
here is your group hillary, pelosi, and condi rice.
go..
Reply
#2

quint.. .how old are you six?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:quint.. .how old are you six?

i wish things were so simple then. just keep away from the nuns with the yardsticks.
Reply
#4

you scared your mum will see you type fuck?
Reply
#5

F Condi, marry Nancy, Kill Hillary.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

I'm killing Pelosi - she's like someone's great grandmother, isn't she?
I'm banging Rice - I could sleep with her and not want to kill myself in the morning.
I'm marrying Clinton - I'd never have to fuck her and she's ok with me sleeping around.
Reply
#7

Killing Pelosi-way to old

Fuck Clinton-not proud of this

Marry Condi-You could boss her around and cheat on her

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

quint would be all over pelosi... probably why he couldn't type fuck. he wouldn't want his grandmother to know he talks like that.
Reply
#9

Fuck, Fuck and Fuck


Sin,
Flump

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Cucumber Wrote:Fuck, Fuck and Fuck


Sin,
Flump

:lool:
Reply
#11

Cucumber Wrote:Fuck, Fuck and Fuck


Sin,
Flump

Quints eyes are burning
Reply
#12

sorry 8.
fuck condi (probably in the best shape)
kill pelosi (couldn't take that cackling bitch)
marry hillary (she has money)
Reply
#13

quint...


you are one fucked up dude
[Image: pelosi.jpg]
Reply
#14

She's a major GILF for quint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

where is bew when we need some older ones

.jpg bea.jpg Size: 28.08 KB  Downloads: 2
Reply
#16

Michelle Obama

Jill Biden

Cindy McCain

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

that was my next one
Reply
#18

fuck michelle
marry mccain
kill biden
Reply
#19

I've got one...

Paddy, bird, woolygoat

Fuck bird ... I'd try this ... never had a black shlong before... and a young one to boot.
Paddy I would marry - My first husband was Irish,, great drinking buddy.
Kill Wooly - would put an end to his correcting me
Reply
#20

I may have just had a minor stroke.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pickle
02-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Michman
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Last Post by who
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)