Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think my workplace is trying to kill me
#1

...by boredom.
Sad(
Reply
#2

Post more here then ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

my workplace forced me to drink 16 beers last night.I'm what they call hung over.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I think mine is trying to overwork me.
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Post more here then ...

yeah that or change job Wink
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:my workplace forced me to drink 16 beers last night.I'm what they call hung over.

I've heard about that, they place a towel on your face then they pour beer until it goes out from the hears. It's some kind of Irish interrogation technique.
Reply
#7

Okay. So I just went to the vending machine and got an apple juice ($1.50). I get back to my desk and the fucking thing expired on October 5, 2009. Bastards are lucky I saw it and didn't drink it...

My workplace really is trying to kill me.
Reply
#8

bam Wrote:Okay. So I just went to the vending machine and got an apple juice ($1.50). I get back to my desk and the fucking thing expired on October 5, 2009. Bastards are lucky I saw it and didn't drink it...

My workplace really is trying to kill me.

Pour it out in the sink.Go back to your desk and pretend to pass out and hit your head.Sue them for food poisoning you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

That's an idea...
Reply
#10

So far I showed up at work at noon and went straight into watching the NCAA tournament at my desk.Its been a productive day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Sounds like a pretty good work day to me
Reply
#12

If I didnt have a pile of crap to do and wasnt hungover as a motherfucker it would be.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Yeah, that sounds like a drag. I'm not hungover, but I am tired and have a shitload of stuff to do today- at work and after work. Not looking forward to any of it really.
Reply
#14

My workplace is the absolute BOMB!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#15

Its a car.Woo hoo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Air conditioned car.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:So far I showed up at work at noon and went straight into watching the NCAA tournament at my desk.Its been a productive day.

work

you know that's exactly why I am switching job, I mean, yeah I had time to do things like you but then this just gave me nerves. I was here to do some work not being paid surfing the web....

ack. but life's quality was rather excellent over there :d
Reply
#18

The things I have seen and events I have attended whilst making obscene amounts of money...well....I still can't figure out how this business is legal.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pickle
02-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Michman
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Last Post by who
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)