Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lap Dances Are Considered ‘Normal Fun’ By Men
#1

DUH?

Men see a trip to a strip club as a normal and acceptable form of entertainment. And, the industry is now so mainstream that many people refuse to believe that the women who dance are being exploited, or even that there is anything wrong with paying for their services.

Regular visitors to the clubs, far from seeing sexy dancers as unwilling participants in the sex industry, believe they are either helping the women or that they, themselves, are the victims.

Research presented at the annual conference of the British Psychological Society in Manchester is one of the first studies that delves into the attitudes of men who frequent these clubs. Researcher Dr. Victoria Clark said, “None of these men felt any shame…yet none thought about the idea that the women were unwilling participants.”
Reply
#2

Horseshit your helping a 1000.00/week coke habit for some chick to bounce on your balls for 2 minutes. The only fun is for the owner.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#3

agreed female lap dances are too expensive...been to both kinds of clubs and the male strip clubs are absolutely more fun...and hands on

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Fairiedust Wrote:agreed female lap dances are too expensive...

you can get a lap dance at an all nude club nearby for $20.... from what I saw on las vegas prostitution on HBO friday... I'll take the lap dance.


One chick sucked some dude off for $5.....


bleh
Reply
#5

I wouldnt know :roll:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:agreed female lap dances are too expensive...been to both kinds of clubs and the male strip clubs are absolutely more fun...and hands on

I Canada you can do anything.......and I do mean anything.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

I went to a few Canadian clubs and saw a few dudes carpet munching stage side for a $1. What kinda dude follows his buddies muff dive, much less a strangers?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:I went to a few Canadian clubs and saw a few dudes carpet munching stage side for a $1. What kinda dude follows his buddies muff dive, much less a strangers?


:o that's nasty....talk about a cheap date..a $1?!?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

It was a $1 Canadian. Righteous.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

i hate strip clubs, if i go, i refuse to tip any of these whores unless my penis is going in their mouth.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

CZA Wrote:i hate strip clubs, if i go, i refuse to tip any of these manwhores unless their penis is going in my mouth.

FTFY

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Last Post by Paco
10-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2005, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)