Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think I might kill Jar and Leo ....
#1

By the start of next week there will be +600 games in the arcade ....

They will never get outside again ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

i have never been in the arcade
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:By the start of next week there will be +600 games in the arcade ....

They will never get outside again ....

take the blue pill to enter the palce, the red to enter the palce.
Reply
#4

Mark me down for being in the arcade M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Reply
#5

I hate jar025


fucker keeps beating my high scores
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hate jar025


fucker keeps beating my high scores
there's a few of mine he hasn't beat.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

Odysseus Wrote:there's a few of mine he hasn't beat.


when that fucker logs on.. he looks at my high scores and plays those games first.
Reply
#8

I do the same to him :d

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pickle
02-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Michman
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-13-2007, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)