Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
Exactly, thats why my original question was directed at him, but you answered
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I hate the word pivot...
Last time I was talked into the "pivot man" role.. what? and the_elf put something on me lye soap couldn't wash off.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is one of those public forum dealy's where anyone can respond to anything.Pm him if you want him to answer only or you can just shut the fuck up.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
poppy,
why did CT give you 3 presents?
Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
I get that. I was just wondering why he went directly to you for a question about me. And since he didnt bother to take it to pm, I just thought it was ok to run with it here. But I get the 'public forum" thing now, thanks. Go back to refresh, and search for bird 33
Posts: 73
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
Burgle all up in this bitch!!
Fuck, wrong login again.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Whats this my 3rd post ever to you?I got up at 5 am to work on those, did you like them?Exaggerate cause you got nothing much?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Whats this my 3rd post ever to you?I got up at 5 am to work on those, did you like them?Exaggerate cause you got nothing much?
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
It's funny to see Poppy so far out of her depth.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.