Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did I ever tell you how I kill entertainers?
#21

I was probably told how old he was, but I don't remember. I'm too lazy to go try to find it either.
Reply
#22

I may be wrong and it was Nov 25 on the day of the funeral.

I'm moving in here Bird. I already called for a UHaul to move all my stuff from UJ.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#23

bam Wrote:I was probably told how old he was, but I don't remember. I'm too lazy to go try to find it either.


Some people save all my PMs. You must not love me as much as they do. Sad

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey flumper take this piece of shit with you back to where you've been.thanks.

I don't know where he comes from. never heard of him before he started his christy crusade.
Reply
#25

i guess that's the part he doesn't get. to a great majority of the people on different forums, that's the only thing that he is known for. how fucking sad is that?
Reply
#26

Take him under your wing.And leave.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

no thanks. i've got shit to do. just fired up my smoker a few min ago. i have to cook 12 briskets, 40 racks of ribs and 10 chickens for a party tomorrow. i'll be going all night.
Reply
#28

The african americans at your party will love those ribs!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

and i'm taking my Flumper 2000. its a prototype for a beer can crusher that I made out of an actuator that max's out at 500 lbs of pressure. i can crush a beer can down to about 1/2 inch tall. all electric.
Reply
#30

i'm not racist, but i don't think there are going to be any coloreds at the party. if there are, they would be welcome, but unless someone brings one there won't be any.
Reply
#31

oh and i made 12 pints of my bbq sauce. i have spicy and holy fucking hell. last time i made this sauce one guy accidentally got some on his forehead and he beat his brains out with his tongue.
Reply
#32

Nice!

Chef is cooking ribs today but its on a BBQ pit and smells fucking great.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey flumper take this piece of shit with you back to where you've been.thanks.


man, i hate to see da flump leaving so soon, but this is a package i will have to endorse
should i dump them both, dr bird??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

You should do nothing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Forget killing entertainers. Wouldn't it be nice if the moronic couldn't breed?
Reply
#36

Who would go to wrestling shows then?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:You should do nothing.

i knew that, duh

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

After I taught you that last lesson you do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:Who would go to wrestling shows then?

Now that was downright mean.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#40

47 years old?

Interesting.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pickle
02-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Michman
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Last Post by who
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)