Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

michman,

does poppy have cankles?
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:michman,

does poppy have cankles?
In the context of , I don't understand "michman,does poppy have cankles?."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#43

Poppy Wrote:I'm not sure how much of an exaggeration it is, but fine. 6 posts over 3+ hours. But i got nothing much.
You need to work on your ass kissing skills, I should have over 15 from you by now

I recieved a unsolicited pm from an obvious poppy hater(kudo's to you as I think the person is a nut) that said you posted pics at UJ and said they were you but later were exposed as not you.Whats that about?Seems kind of weird.I don't care really I'm just looking to make this as uncomfortable as possible for everyone involved.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:an obvious poppy hater(kudo's to you as I think the person is a nut)

Blondie for $1000?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#45

fuck!

I never get any pics...

maybe leroy will send me junk pics again.
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm just looking to make this as uncomfortable as possible for everyone involved.

Posting the PM and it's source might just do that.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#47

Paddy Wrote:Posting the PM and it's source might just do that.

yes.
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:I recieved a unsolicited pm from an obvious poppy hater(kudo's to you as I think the person is a nut) that said you posted pics at UJ and said they were you but later were exposed as not you.Whats that about?Seems kind of weird.I don't care really I'm just looking to make this as uncomfortable as possible for everyone involved.

It's pretty much common knowledge to anyone I give a fuck about that pic was a fake, as is about 95% of the pics that float the internet. Welcome to 2004. Of course this person is a hater long enough to right click and save and then jerk off to it.

But thanks for not giving a fuck long enough to post about something that happened 2 years ago.
Reply
#49

CT280 Wrote:yes.


Will he look like a pussy if he doesn't?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#50

Poppy Wrote:It's pretty much common knowledge to anyone I give a fuck about that pic was a fake, as is about 95% of the pics that float the internet. Welcome to 2004. Of course this person is a hater long enough to right click and save and then jerk off to it.

But thanks for not giving a fuck long enough to post about something that happened 2 years ago.


Your welcome.It made me chuckle.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

Paddy Wrote:Will he look like a pussy if he doesn't?

:loool:
Reply
#52

what? Wrote:
Paddy Wrote:Will he look like a pussy if he doesn't?

:loool:
How old are you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#53

Sassy Wrote:How old are you?

easy with the personal questions, internet crazy person!
Reply
#54

Paddy Wrote:Will he look like a pussy if he doesn't?

yes. follow me here. dude posts that there was a pm sent. in an open forum and stuff. if he gets called out on it and refuses, then he is a pussy. the fact that he put it out there was a pm sent makes it open season.
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:Your welcome.It made me chuckle.



Me too. I have 8 or 9 pics left of "me" if anyone asks.
Reply
#56

Paddy Wrote:Blondie for $1000?


Who is this person you speak of?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:
Paddy Wrote:Blondie for $1000?


Who is this person you speak of?
They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#58

Poppy Wrote:Me too. I have 8 or 9 pics left of "me" if anyone asks.

i'd like a pic.

TIA
Reply
#59

CT280 Wrote:yes. follow me here. dude posts that there was a pm sent. in an open forum and stuff. if he gets called out on it and refuses, then he is a pussy. the fact that he put it out there was a pm sent makes it open season.


It didnt take long for your e-protective instinct to kick in.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:It didnt take long for your e-protective instinct to kick in.

calling a spade a spade. bring out the "i just got a pm" smack, and you know you're going to get called on it. plus, i wouldnt mind seeing a pic of her.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)