Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CT280 Wrote:dude, it has become a circle jerk, thats the point. i dont know if you really chase anyone away, they just dont post, and nice job for picking up the sarcasm in all the posts. you are severely overestimating the importance a board has in the big picture. you win.

I don't understand what this means.Who are the people that might roll me that I stay away from?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I tell you lousy fucks this..

i'm such a heavy here I leave footprints in concrete!
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't understand what this means.Who are the people that might roll me that I stay away from?

"Bird33"' Wrote:If you don't look like a sensitive cry baby who lets this shit get to them even though its a fucking message board I usually don't bother
you are the bad ass of the internet.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I tell you lousy fucks this..

i'm such a heavy here I leave footprints in concrete!

I stay away from you for fear of you rolling me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

CT280 Wrote:you are the bad ass of the internet.


That is completly your description.I'm sorry I hurt your friends e-feelings.Pass those sentiments along as soon as they e-recover.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:
CT280 Wrote:you are the bad ass of the internet.


That is completly your description.I'm sorry I hurt your friends e-feelings.Pass those sentiments along as soon as they e-recover.
You don't hear that sentiment very often.Try saying that with more or less context.
Can you speak any foreign languages?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

When am I getting this list of people I dodge?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:When am I getting this list of people I dodge?
The past is history, the future a mystery. Today is a gift,
that's why it is called "the present".

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Poppy Wrote:You fags are fucking up my thread

Your thread is stupid.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

CJ.

On a sidenote Sizematters wants to suck you off.
Reply

Does anyone know if Poppy has cankles?


Also, has sizematters OD yet?
Reply

no.
no.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:no.
no.
Are you serious?Are you serious?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Sassy Wrote:Are you serious?Are you serious?

i win.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)