Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I said it before about someone from your site.I'm not sure you're the one.I think you are the one clay said looks like the chick from the matrix.



So you are 8's pivot man, and clay is yours. nice circle jerk you have going.
Reply
#22

Poppy Wrote:So you are 8's pivot man, and clay is yours. nice circle jerk you have going.


I'm not familar with the term pivot man as you use it so bare with me.He asked a question and as this isnt an a site were we worship posters just because thy're female I answered.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Exactly, thats why my original question was directed at him, but you answered
Reply
#24

I hate the word pivot...

Last time I was talked into the "pivot man" role.. what? and the_elf put something on me lye soap couldn't wash off.
Reply
#25

This is one of those public forum dealy's where anyone can respond to anything.Pm him if you want him to answer only or you can just shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

poppy,

why did CT give you 3 presents?
Reply
#27

I get that. I was just wondering why he went directly to you for a question about me. And since he didnt bother to take it to pm, I just thought it was ok to run with it here. But I get the 'public forum" thing now, thanks. Go back to refresh, and search for bird 33
Reply
#28

Poppy Wrote:I get that. I was just wondering why he went directly to you for a question about me. And since he didnt bother to take it to pm, I just thought it was ok to run with it here. But I get the 'public forum" thing now, thanks. Go back to refresh, and search for bird 33

what does this mean?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hate the word pivot...

Last time I was talked into the "pivot man" role.. what? and the_elf put something on me lye soap couldn't wash off.

dude was begging for it. you shoulda seen what he was wearing. his mouth said "no", but his eyes and his quivering O ring said "cum on in"
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:poppy,

why did CT give you 3 presents?



Ask him? He's here
Reply
#31

Burgle all up in this bitch!!

Fuck, wrong login again.
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:what does this mean?


I meant I understand what you say. Now you can go back to hitting "refresh" and throwing "bird33" in the advanced search field. I can repeat it if needed
Reply
#33

Poppy Wrote:Ask him? He's here

he asked you. it's a public forum, if he sees fit to answer, he can see the question. just moments ago you were asking why a question wasn't asked directly to you, and now you're deferring questions on point to others. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND! :rant:
Reply
#34

Poppy Wrote:I meant I understand what you say. Now you can go back to hitting "refresh" and throwing "bird33" in the advanced search field. I can repeat it if needed

Oh I get it now.good one,not sure what its based on but good one.Hurry back to your site before your ass isnt sufficiently kissed anymore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:poppy,

why did CT give you 3 presents?

i forgot about those actually. it may have been a weak time where i was trying to impress her. as you can see, it worked to perfection as fucking usual.
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:Oh I get it now.good one,not sure what its based on but good one.Hurry back to your site before your ass isnt sufficiently kissed anymore.

I'm getting all the ass kissing I need from you. Thanks for taking most of the day to worry about me on other boards.
Reply
#37

Whats this my 3rd post ever to you?I got up at 5 am to work on those, did you like them?Exaggerate cause you got nothing much?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats this my 3rd post ever to you?I got up at 5 am to work on those, did you like them?Exaggerate cause you got nothing much?
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#39

It's funny to see Poppy so far out of her depth.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats this my 3rd post ever to you?I got up at 5 am to work on those, did you like them?Exaggerate cause you got nothing much?




I'm not sure how much of an exaggeration it is, but fine. 6 posts over 3+ hours. But i got nothing much.
You need to work on your ass kissing skills, I should have over 15 from you by now
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)