Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had sex with a female UJer
#1

Just thought I'd tell the world.
Reply
#2

If your talking about Seagull's old lady. Dude she's the village bicycle. Stop bragging!
Reply
#3

I was thinking that she didn't know it yet.....
Reply
#4

I should stop thinking though....
Reply
#5

If it was PBA make sure you get your shots.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

"If" it is true, there are only 2 regulars that that even live in our state. Both are married. Nice job, homewrecker.
Reply
#7

Wgaf?
Reply
#8

Well good, go back and flirt with her some more and quit stinking this place up.
Reply
#9

Irish Wrote:Just thought I'd tell the world.


you were in Los Angeles last night?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:Wgaf?

What Girl Anal Fucks?
Who Gets Ass Fucked?
Why Grope A Fag?
Reply
#11

Doesn't anyone see the impossibilities here ....

There are 2 ..

1. Irish got laid ...... (nahh)
2. Female UJ'ers ......(Nahh)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:If it was PBA make sure you get your shots.

Not I, said the fly.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#13

Irish Wrote:Just thought I'd tell the world.

Which female UJer has a strap on?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:Doesn't anyone see the impossibilities here ....

There are 2 ..

1. Irish got laid ...... (nahh)
2. Female UJ'ers doable......(Nahh)

ftfy
Reply
#15

That hurt, ntype.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#16

paybacksare Wrote:That hurt, ntype.

It's because you are already an adopter IT'er :hugslimey: (don't kill me zahoowilla)

ps : I am still under the shock of certain pics posted there. damn I know that we are all not really like brad pitt or giselle bunchen but damn when you're hugly respect the others.

<-- me a little bit drunk a salad today nothing else. and a beer (right now).

friday @ work dam dum dam.
Reply
#17

I think ntype just called me ugly. Confusedcratch:

But I laughed at "zahoowilla!"

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#18

Irish Wrote:I had sex...

too funny

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#19

How can he get laid when he smells like a drunk?
Reply
#20

Irish Wrote:Just thought I'd tell the world.


I always thought horse was a guy?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)