Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Who would it be?
My vote: antipop
I don't think I need to explain more, but if one is needed I'll be glad to vent.
You can only choose 1 person, don't start a fucking list
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Well, you took mine!!
2 for anti!!!
Hoover. God himself. (or at least he thinks so) For letting his own site go to complete shit.
Jacob THE Poo
Unregistered
2 for Hoover. I won't bore you with the reasoning though.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Horse for turning tracks so fast he forgott his arse in the hallway.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey fucker, I said only 1.
Fembott is pretty cool to me, so I don't need to ask her "What did the five fingers say to the face?". I don't have an opinion on ncbiker or horse though.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help :angry:
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 5 2004, 11:01 PM
I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help :angry:
Hmmmm let me think .................
SS

:p B)
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Thats a good one Tom and while im here anyone have a good cure for the beginnings of a headache :blink:
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Take an Aleve and drink a glass of water. If you don't have Aleve in Australlia then drink 2 glasses of Gatorade. If you don't have Gatorade, go back to bed and sleep it off.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
i'd say 1croc....but i think me and him have a mutual friend in common who i hit it with first, so i'd like to put diary on the spit and barbque him...arrogant ass.