Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm about to smoke a pole.
#1

Seriously.




P.S. This is Eric
Reply
#2

again?
Reply
#3

No thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:No thanks.


Same here.
Reply
#5

It's like reading Pepsi's thread--I feel an epic barf session coming on
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's like reading Pepsi's thread--I feel an epic barf session coming on


My weiner barfed right then.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Banana pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Paddy Pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Last Post by prothought
03-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)