Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here Comes the Pole
#1

I know y'all will fuck it up, but anyways.... Wink
Reply
#2

I think this was fucked up before I even got here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

it won't matter
i win this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

something wrong in there
Reply
#5

>< I thought I deleted this theard. No posting whilst drinking.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:>< I thought I deleted this theard. No posting whilst drinking.


we'll miss ya, fruit!!:melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

No banana pole?

Now I'm depressed.
Reply
#8

prothought Wrote:No banana pole?

Now I'm depressed.


Remember the highway, no shortcuts
Reply
#9

who Wrote:Remember the highway, no shortcuts

You want me to play in traffic... don't you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Banana pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Paddy Pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Last Post by SanDog
12-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Banana pole
Banana
Last Post by Banana
12-29-2005, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)