Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wonder if the 2 Jake's are going fishing
#1

together today. While their waiting for the fish to bite they can work on writing their book together "99 ways to fumble, throw an INT or just fuk up a game"

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:together today. While their waiting for the fish to bite they can work on writing their book together "99 ways to fumble, throw an INT or just fuk up a game"
I hear Brady and the Manning boys are hanging with them as well. :wub:
Reply
#3

Brady, Jake, and Jake all won more playoff games than Manning this year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:Brady, Jake, and Jake all won more playoff games than Manning this year.

That makes me smile.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Last Post by SanDog
01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Last Post by Belle
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)