Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could pimp-slap 1 UJer...
#21

Aww thanks MT your a real sweety for caring Wink
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Mar 5 2004, 10:45 PM
Horse, Fembott, ncbiker
i thought you and horse got on fine MT

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad+Mar 6 2004, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britishlad @ Mar 6 2004, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Mar 5 2004, 10:45 PM
Horse, Fembott, ncbiker
i thought you and horse got on fine MT [/b][/quote]
I hope you are joking right? :blink:
Reply
#24

i wasn't but i feel i should of been now,
sorry r kid Wink

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Mar 6 2004, 01:23 AM
i wasn't but i feel i should of been now,
sorry r kid Wink
I think that horse is a dipshit. He's coming to the States to fight me. I take up more of his dome than his brain.
Reply
#26

My vote is for JLobutt. I would slap that ass!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Reply
#27

Quote:Originally posted by Leo@Mar 5 2004, 06:54 PM
My vote is for JLobutt.&nbsp; I would slap that ass!!!!!!!!&nbsp; Big Grin&nbsp; Big Grin
Me too. :lol:
Reply
#28

Other than that, I'll go with Suzy. I would back hand that bitch and buttfukk her in the mouth. FO-real.....
Reply
#29

Quote:Originally posted by Leo@Mar 5 2004, 06:58 PM
Other than that, I'll go with Suzy.&nbsp; I would back hand that bitch and buttfukk her in the mouth.&nbsp; FO-real.....
LMAO! Better double-bag it though.
Reply
#30

Who hacked UJ? ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Big Grin


DAT's a must Poop, maybe even more........some for her face, and more for my cawk!
Reply
#31

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Mar 5 2004, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Mar 5 2004, 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Mar 5 2004, 11:01 PM
I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help&nbsp; :angry:
I wouldn't consider Fireman trailer trash... [/b][/quote]
[Image: Bitchslap.gif]
Reply
#32

totally love your banana firemanz my one only dances sort of . And hey as well Big Grin
Reply
#33

I'm going with ASL. She made fun of me for reposting when I first joined UJ.
:angry:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#34

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 5 2004, 08:26 PM
totally love your banana firemanz my one only dances sort of&nbsp; . And hey as well Big Grin
Rolleyes
I knew you liked the way my banana Wink moved...
Reply
#35

Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Mar 5 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm going with ASL.&nbsp; She made fun of me for reposting when I first joined UJ.
:angry:
ASL = PIA
Reply
#36

then my choice would be DAIRY, quite an arrogant twat.

And to see him get " argued out of the abortion thread" by LAMBO
was nice.

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#37

Sorry, but what's PIA? :blink:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#38

Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Mar 6 2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry, but what's PIA?&nbsp; :blink:
I don't know... But my guess would be : Pain In the Ass.....


Hey that makes ASL............... :blink: :lol:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#39

Dairy. I hate people who won't admit when they're wrong. I mean.... c'mon.I have to admit it a few dozen times a day!
Reply
#40

he just gets nasty.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
07-29-2006, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-30-2005, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)